ecoAccount FAQ Centre
Frequently Asked Questions
Please use the search box below to answer your query or browse through the FAQ categories on the left.
Most popular questions
- I am experiencing problems logging into my ecoAccount. What have I done wrong?
You have not done anything wrong. Keep in mind that your password is case sensitive. Make sure CAPSLOCK on your computer is off (or on, depending on whether CAPSLOCK was on or off when you registered your ecoAccount). In order to log into your ecoAccount you should type in your username and your password.
- How do I deposit funds onto my ecoAccount?
Please refer to Step-by-Step instructions on topping up your account.
You can deposit funds on your ecoAccount by using one of the following methods:
- Credit or debit card
- Local bank deposit
- Local Services
- International bank deposits
- EFT (available for Canadian residents)
For deposit methods instructions, log in to your ecoAccount and go to the "Money Deposits" section.
For bank deposits, your ecoAccount number should be inserted in to the "Payment Details" in the payment order.
- How do I verify my credit/debit card?
In order to conduct a deposit you may be required to validate your credit or debit card by means of a micro deposit. This will be requested during your first ecoAccount credit/debit card deposit, we will request an additional amount of between 1.00 EUR and 2.00 EUR (or currency equivalent) as a micro deposit. To validate that you are the owner of the card you will have to check your card account either online or with your paper statement and enter the amount deposited before you are able to do a deposit. Once you have confirmed the micro deposit this value will be credited to your account.
- I have deposited money, but my ecoAccount has not been credited yet. What happened?
Deposits made through wire transfers are usually credited within 1-4 business days.
If your ecoAccount has not been credited within the set times, please email us a copy of your payment order identifying your payment. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible.
- What do I need to use local services?
All you need is holding an account with the local service available in your country.
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
If you forgot your password you should initiate a password recovery process and follow the instructions.
- Step-by-Step instructions on applying for the ecoCard
Log in to your account
Select "ecoCard" from the left-hand menu
Click the "Find out more and apply" button
Click "Apply now"
Check and confirm your details
Please check the details we have for you are correct. It is particularly important your home address is correct, as we will be sending your ecoCard to your registered address. If any of the details (aside from your mobile number) are incorrect, please contact customer services before continuing your application.
Read and agree to the terms
Select the tick box to confirm you have read and agree to the terms and conditions and acknowledge that your details are up-to-date and correct. Click ‘Next’.
Wait while we process your application
This should take between 1-2 working days. You can check on the status of your application by logging in and clicking on ‘ecoCard’ from the left-hand menu. You will receive a confirmation email from us if your application has been approved.
Wait to receive your ecoCard and PIN
If your application is successful, you will receive your ecoCard and PIN to your registered address within 14 working days from the date your application is processed. For security purposes, these will be posted to you separately. Once you have received your card and PIN, you should sign the signature strip on the back of your card immediately and activate it by following the steps below.
- How do I upgrade my account to Silver level?
In order to upgrade your account you will need to verify your identity.
Verification requires two documents; one form of photo identification to verify your identity and the other to verify your address.
- Step-by-Step instructions on withdrawing funds from your account
Click on the Login to your account on www.ecoAccount.com and using your username and password sign into your ecoAccount.
Choose "Withdraw" Section from the left-hand menu.
Withdrawals can be performed by wire transfer only. Before submitting a new request a payment option (i.e. bank account details) should be added. There is no need to add new payment option if it has been already added.
The withdrawal request is processed within 3 business days. You may request to cancel the withdrawal when the withdrawal status is “NEW”. At this point funds will be credited back to your ecoAccount.
- How do I pay merchants?
In order to make payments with your ecoAccount you should:
- Have an ecoAccount and be registered with the merchant site
- Have funds on your account. If not, check Step-by-Step instructions on Depositing
- Go to the merchant’s site, login to your account there;
- Go to the ‘Deposit’ section (the name of this section may vary with different merchants), choose ecoPayz as the payment method
- Insert the amount you wish to deposit from your account
- Then insert your username and password and press “Next” or “Submit” button
- Funds are transferred
- You may start playing and betting.