The web form
Go to the ecoPayz Merchant Account page and press the "Join today" button. You will be directed to the ecoPayz Sign up page. Tick "Accept payments" and press "Continue". The online web form will open.
Fill in the details
As part of standard new merchant application process you will need to fill out the form with information about your company.
All fields marked with * are mandatory.
- Enter the full name of the contact person authorized to complete the application on behalf of the company
- Provide the e-mail address of the contact person
- Specify the phone number of the contact person
This contact phone number must be a land line in your country of residence. Please include your area code.
You may also wish to include an office line or mobile as alternative contact number.
- Enter the Company Name
Enter the name of the Company/Corporation/Group that you would like to register.
- Enter the Company's Web Address
Provide the web address of your company’s operational website.
- Choose the industry
Choose the Industry that your company operates in from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the major markets that your company operates in
- Briefly describe the company’s business activity
Supportive information about your company that we can use to tailor the most desired terms of partnership for your business.
- Choose whether you would like to open the ecoPayz Business Account in addition to the ecoPayz Merchant Account
- Check provided information, enter the characters you see and click "Send"
The next step
Once we have received your completed application form, one of our merchant sales agents will review it and get in touch with you. They will provide a clear explanation of the facilities/options available to you on the ecoPayz platform as well as to guide you through the rest of the registration process step-by-step. This process includes provision of the completed "PSI Limited Merchant Application Form", "PSI Limited Merchant agreement", and submitting copies of a range of documents about your company as part of the Know Your Customer Business (KYCB) validation process.
As soon as your merchant application is approved you will receive an e-mail with your merchant account activation details. Please click on the activation link.
Confirm your username. An activation screen will appear and you will be required to enter your username. (You will also see a pre-filled activation code – please leave this field). Then select the "Activate your account" button.
Once the account is activated, user is redirected to "Password Change" page. To change your merchant password:
- Type and confirm the new password.
- Select a security question from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the security answer.
- Click the "Submit" button to save the new password.
To log in, type username and password into the corresponding fields of the login page and then click the "Log in" button.