A promotion code is a unique code created by us for you to use when we are running a promotion.
There are two ways of getting a promotion code: From us, we will send you an e-mail advertising the campaign together with the code you need to use, or from a merchant who is running a promotion with us.
You simply enter the code in the promotion code box when making a transaction.
If the promotion code is valid, a confirmation window will appear on the deposit screen advising you that the code has been successful.
If the code didn’t work an explanatory message will appear on the screen displaying one of the following reasons:
- When the promotion code has been entered incorrectly or is invalid the following message will appear - “Promotion code is invalid. Please verify the code and try once again”
- When you have already used the code the message will display: - “Sorry, you have already used your promotion code”
- When the code has expired the message will display: - “Sorry, your promotion code has expired”.
If you get an error when inputting the promotion code you may try one of the following:
- Check the spelling and make sure the code is entered correctly
- Copy and paste the promotion code into the field
- Make sure there are no blank spaces before or after the code
- Check the error message that appears.
The promotion code is designed to work on various transactions. Detailed information will be provided when you receive your promotion code.
Your promotional code will be applied to your ecoAccount as soon as the required transaction has been completed and credited.
The amount of times you can use the promotion code will depend on the campaign we are running and will be detailed within the email we send you regarding the campaign.