Two different username types exist in the system to log in with: Group login and Merchant login.
Group can contain more than one merchant account, therefore the following can be accessed by using the "Group" username:
- Observe ALL statements/transactions for all merchants listed under the Group.
- Transfer funds between different merchant accounts under the Group.
- Create restricted access rights to the operator from the Merchant side.
Offers standard package of functions with the exception of above features, exclusive for Group login.
ecoPayz merchant interface supports a 3-level access hierarchy enabling Merchant Accounts with different access rights.
- Finance – provides full access rights to the system functionalities including reports, payments, withdrawals, etc.
- Merchant Payment – provides access to reports (settlement, balance, payout), personal settings, payout management, upload of deposits.
- Reporting – provides access only to the Personal Settings and Reports sections.
Log in to your Group User account
Click the "Log in" button and log in with the username and password you chose during registration.
Select the "Manage Users" tab from the left-hand menu
- Fill in the necessary information
You will be asked to enter your username, first and last name, email address, country and role (Finance, Merchant Payment or Reporting).
- Click "Create User" to finalise the process
An automated email containing the activation link and user name will be sent to the email address specified in the registration form.
- Activate the new user
Insert the received activation link in a web browser window, select a user name and complete the activation by clicking "Activate your account".
Note: As soon as the account is activated, you will be asked to change the password and select a secret question & answer for your password recovery process.