This document was last updated on 23/10/2015.
Our ecoPayz social media community is an open, welcoming and constructive online space where you can get involved. The following has been collated to share how we aim to provide quality community spaces(s) for our fans/followers. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate in our online communities.
Our Media Services Manager and Customer Service Managers work diligently to post accurate, timely, relevant content to build an enjoyable and helpful community.
As part of this we welcome your opinions both positive and negative. We know that you may not always necessarily agree with us or other participants but we ask that you treat everyone within these communities with respect. ecoPayz Social media moderators and administrators reserve the right to change delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.
Should you choose to ask questions or post information relating to you personally please be aware that any information you submit will be subject to the data rules for that specific channel (be that Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or any other) but that we will use that information only to respond to your request. We do our best to respond to questions and comments as quickly and effectively as possible, however there may be times when there is a delay, if this is the case please be patient as we do what we can to continually improve the experience within our communities.
If you have a question that we are unable to answer publically through the social media account you have used to contact us for privacy reasons, you will be directed to one of our trained customer service advisors who can discuss individual circumstances in detail.
Our use of your content generated by you
We hope that where appropriate you will share content (such as images and videos) and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to the community as a whole. We cannot take responsibility for the content published by fans/followers and we assume that anyone sharing this user generated content has the right to do so, for example has permission of the photographed individuals. Please do not post images/videos you do not have permission to post, including images/videos of children without the permission of a parent or guardian. By sharing images, video, or other material on our channels, you grant permission for us to use your content in our marketing material, without any legal or monetary obligation to you. However, you will be contacted if this happens.
We would like our social media communities to bring people together and offer opportunities to interact with others. However we do not endorse any opinions on our social media channels not specifically posted by our team and we are not responsible for the accuracy of any of the claims, information, advice or comments posted by fans/followers on our channels and accept no responsibility for any resulting loss or damage.
When participating in our social media communities please remember:
Your content is public
Once your comment is online it is in the public domain - everyone with internet access can read it. Don't forget that you are legally responsible for what you submit.
Please do not:
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Openly argue with an ecoPayz moderator.
- Publicly post or otherwise share private messages you have had with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so.
Please keep your own personal details safe and respect people's privacy by not submitting confidential or private information. For example, publically posting telephone numbers, email addresses or any other contact details.
Spamming us repetitively with the same point (even after we’ve made an effort to engage with you and address your issues), deters other followers from engaging with us. This behaviour will not be tolerated.
You must not make or encourage comments which are:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others.
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence.
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs.
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful.
- Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans or violations of any intellectual property rights.
- Pornography, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work.
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers.
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site), cheating, hacking, gaming site and other web site exploits.
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals.
- Material / references to drugs and alcohol.
Any postings must be relevant to ecoPayz. Unsolicited postings that advertise a commercial service or product will be removed. Repeat postings by individuals will result in a ban.
Removal of content, warnings and suspensions
Whenever you see a person breaking the rules, either report this to our team at www.ecopayz.com or simply IGNORE the offensive post(s). Do not try to moderate the comment yourself.
If you breach any of the above rules we will take the following steps:
- ecoPayz will always try to resolve an issue first with anyone who violates the house rules
- If ecoPayz needs to moderate or delete posts, we will always explain our reasons for doing so, pointing to the relevant section of this policy.
- We reserve the right to ban fans/followers from our social media communities for serious violations or repeat violations of this policy.
- In extreme cases, your comment, response, or other posting may also be submitted to law enforcement if we believe that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to detect and prevent fraud or to protect the safety of the public or an individual.
It's very rare that we need to enforce these rules, but we hope you understand the reasons. Thank you for your understanding and support in making our social media communities a productive and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any point, without notice.
ecoPayz is a brand of PSI-Pay Ltd. PSI-Pay Ltd is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FCA reference number 900011) for the issuing of electronic money. PSI-Pay Ltd registered office is at Afon Building, Worthing Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1TL, England.